Thursday, July 15, 2010

My First Astrology Memories



I was about 12 years old when I was with my friends. We were looking into a teen magazine reading some embarrassing stories. On one page it gave horoscopes for the week. I found out that my friend Amy was a dreamy Pisces, Andrea was a materialistic Taurus, and that I was a curious Virgo. The horoscope was very simple. It said something in one or two sentences, like "You will have a funny time with your friends today hanging out at the house."

This was way too simple, but I was hooked on horoscopes since that day. Any magazine or newspaper that I got my hands on, I would right away search for the horoscopes section. I was becoming obsessed. I couldn't start my day until I read my horoscope. This was becoming so important to me. I loved this: Astrology. Yet I didn't know anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment