Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Mercury Retrograde Diary: Day 2


Last night I made a funny typo on facebook....
Remember how in day 1 I said I was checking my voicemail constantly and yadayada... to get a job I wanted?

Well I have also been checking my email every hour too(and I don't have a smart phone) for inquiries into the job I'm lookng for.

Well last night.  I saw that I had a bunch of spam.  Usaully when I see that there is over 100 spam emails, I just go and delete it without looking.
I was about to delete it.  That's just once click right?  But then I got this feeling that I was acting quick, and remebered I that I should be carefull durring this Mercury retrograde. Especially when it comes to emails, and phone calls.
Well, I opened it up, and smothered under all that junk was an email inquiring about the job I was looking for.  How strange.  I don't understand how it went into the spam section. Good then I checked it.
Well it turns out that I don't want to accept what they offered.  I'm worth more than that!

The rest of this day I wrote a lot. Fiction.  It's been a while. I used to write a lot of stories and poems all the time, but haven't in a long time.  I somehow found the enthusiasm to do it.  That's what most of my day was.  Reading and writing at home. Though, I did go out earlier.  I took a very long walk.  I haven't even taken a long walk in a long time.
So reading, writing and walking were a big part of my day.  Seems pretty Mercurial to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment